2010 K Crew Auditions
It really doesn’t sound like that long ago when we were getting ready for 2009 K Crew auditions and announcing the new team, but now it’s already time for 2010 K Crew auditions! Here’s the scoop…
Date: Saturday, November 14, 2009
Time: Registration/Check-in: 9:30 am, Auditions: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: Kauffman Stadium – One Royal Way, Kansas City, MO 64129 (Park in Lot M and enter the stadium at Gate C)
Job Description: The Kansas City Royals K Crew is a fan-interactive team that will perform at all 2010 Kansas City Royals home games at Kauffman Stadium. The K Crew will be the face of the Royals gameday experience and act as Royals fan ambassadors both at Kauffman Stadium and at outside appearances as assigned. K Crew duties include fan interaction throughout stadium (meet and greets, autograph sessions, etc.), facilitating entertainment utilizing special skills/talents, game operations responsibilities such as in-game promotions, T-shirt launches and crowd rallies, and other duties as assigned by the Kansas City Royals.
1. 18+ and a high school graduate by January 1, 2010 (valid photo I.D. required)
2. Candidates must be willing to devote a large percentage of time to the K Crew program, including attendance at rehearsals, all designated games, community events and other mandatory appearances in and around the Kansas City area. Must have flexible schedule for nights, weekends and holidays.
3. Candidates must have reliable transportation and live in or close to the Kansas City area.
4. Candidates must have the stamina and fitness level to perform athletic activities in conditions of summer heat.
5. Candidates must demonstrate good moral character and be drug free.
6. Candidates must be able to perform activities and interact with fans on camera in front of large crowds. Prior performance, entertainment, public relations, and/or broadcasting experience preferred.
7. Candidates must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and a positive, energetic personality. Must be able to handle situations with a quick and professional response.
8. Candidates must be reliable, punctual, and courteous. Should have good listening skills and an ability to work with brief instruction as part of a team.
9. Knowledge of the game of baseball is preferred.
10. No candidate may presently be affiliated with or be a representative of any other semi-professional or professional athletic franchise.
Visit the official K Crew Web page for more information and to get your application! Deadline for Pre-Registration is Monday, November 9, 2009. If you have any questions, call 816-504-4433 or email email@example.com. I’ll see you at auditions! Good luck!
It’s a GREAT day to be a Royals fan…