Results tagged ‘ Girls Night Out ’
I’m sitting at my friend Bonnie’s apartment while her and my friend Jennifer are playing Guitar Hero. The song they are rocking out to is “Hit Me With Your Best Shot,” and I literally felt like I needed to be on the dugout reaching into my bag to be throwing a t-shirt out for the K Crew T-shirt Launch!!! It was so crazy how hearing that song just completely me put me in the mood to be getting my K Crew on! It also was a friendly reminder to me that I needed to be updating the blog!
The last homestand was a great time with a ton of awesome promotional giveaways. It also was a week of extremes from some crazy rainy weather to some intense heat! I worked five games in a row and even with the extreme weather, I was seriously just more and more excited to be at the stadium with each game. Every game, we are partnered up with someone for the night, and in those five games I worked with some of my very favorite people! Here are some pictures from one of the rainy nights we had last homestand…
I always enjoy working with Adam! He does a great job at not passing a single kid without making them feel so special and excited to be at the game! And no one has more enthusiasm for RELISHHHH than Adam!
These are some fun guys that I had the pleasure of dancing to Garth with… they were really wanting to get on CrownVision, but we didn’t make it on there that night, so I promised them a shout out on the blog! Thanks for the dance, guys!
These are four of my very favorite K Crew members!!!! I just can’t say enough how as a group, K Crew just has so much fun together… whether we’re on the dugout, doing a promotion, or eating together in the locker room… things are always such a good time with the K Crew!
This was our girls only picture because it was Girls Night Out at the K!! What a fun night! And oh yes, that’s our amazing singer Kirby in the picture–every time she sings, I’m more and more impressed and hear from so many of our fans how much they enjoy her leading the Seventh Inning Stretch! Keep it up, Juno… I mean Kirby!
Things are about to get exciting again at the stadium as we’re coming home from sweeping the A’s in Oakland for the first time in 20 years! Tonight starts our three game homestand with the White Sox with Buck Night and Fireworks Friday. And you don’t want to miss Military Appreciation Day with our Camo Cap Giveaway tomorrow!
And Bonnie and Jennifer are still going at “Hit Me With Your Best Shot,” and I still can’t wait to be up on the dugouts tomorrow night hitting YOU with my best shot!!
I’ve said it before, and I’ll certainly say it again…
It’s a GREAT day to be a Royals fan…
The Boys in Blue are back at the K tonight to begin a very fun and exciting homestand! After a three-game series with the Tigers, we’ll be taking on Tampa Bay in a four-game series. Of course, the guys will be bringing all sorts of excitement and entertainment on the field, but the excitement certainly isn’t limited to the pitching and bat speed of the team. We have a ton of really exciting promotions and fun stuff going on in this week!
Generally, I wait and tell you all about everything we’ve had going on after we’ve completed a homestand, but there were just too many great giveaways and events, that I wanted to give you the heads up before they happen!
Don’t miss any of these awesome nights at the K…
- Tuesday: T-shirt Tuesday! Get your Frank White Powder Blue T-shirt!
- Wednesday: Ink College Day…Show a High School or College ID at the Royals Ticket Window starting 1.5 hours before game time and receive an Outfield Plaza or View Level Box ticket for just $7 each.
- Thursday: Girls Night Out! Bring all of your girlfriends out to the K! The party starts at 5:30 PM in Lot H. The first 20,000 ladies will receive Pink and White Rhinestone cap presented by Meierotto Midwest Jewelers.
- Friday: A night of fan favorites…Dodge Buck Night and Fireworks Friday presented by Hy-Vee and Pepsi.
- Saturday: The 610 Saturday Party presented by Miller Lite begins at 4:00 PM at Gate A. Plus the first 20,000 fans will receive a Dan Quisenberry HOF Bobblehead presented by Dodge. You won’t want to leave this game early either…Emerson Drive will be performing a concert from the field after the game!
- Sunday: A great day to bring your family out to a ballgame. It’s Friends and Family Day presented by Bob Evans, and kids can run the bases after the game during the Sprint Fun Run. This Sunday is also an Autograph Afternoon!
After being out of town for a large portion of the previous homestand, I was just telling a friend that I get to work five of the seven games this week. Catharine then pointed out that not every one says “I GET to work” when talking about their job… but it really is the truth when you’re on the K Crew! See you out at the ballpark this week!
It’s a GREAT day to a Royals fan…